B1 Dialog #91 Will you ever…?
Today we are going to work with the question “Will you ever do something?” in English. As always you can read the text in the PDF which you can find in the description. Follow our podcasts on iTunes and Yandex Music. For more new dialogs subscribe to our channel.
How to work with the dialog?
- Listen to the dialog and read the PDF transcript. Turn on subtitles if necessary.
- Listen to the dialog again, repeating the questions and answers aloud (!!!).
- Come up with your own answers to the questions. Use PDF vocabulary if needed.
- Listen to the questions and answer them aloud (!!!), with a correct intonation, pronunciation and rhythm.
- Come back to the video from time to time and repeat the exercise.
Will you ever?
(1) Will you ever be happy with your level of English?
I think I will! Now my level of English is quite good and I hope that I can make it better with our dialogs!
(2) Will you ever earn the amount of money you’d like to?
I don’t need to have a lot of money, I just want to have enough money for my daily life.
(3) Will you ever find true happiness?
I have already found true happiness and I will try to save it!
(4) Will you ever give up your bad habits?
I want to spend less time on social networks. So I do my best to give it up!
(5) Will men ever understand women?
It’s a good question. I think it mostly depends on people. What do you think?
(6) Will we ever live on the Moon or travel to Mars?
I hope so! Space and other planets attract people a lot. It’s so interesting!
(7) Will we ever live as equals?
No, I don’t think so. Life’s not fair and people are too weak for making a social equal world. Human nature denies it I would say.
(8) Will you ever run out of dreams?
No I won’t! I like dreaming and making my dreams come true!
(9) Will you ever be happy with the way you look?
It’s important to be happy about your appearance. So I never complain about it and try to look good!
(10) Will teenagers ever listen?
I don’t think so! It’s a hard age and so challenging for the parents.
Anya —> Rinat
(1) Will we ever find the answer to the meaning of life?
People have been trying to find the answer since we appeared on this planet. I think that the meaning of life is different and everyone has to find the answer himself.
(2) Will you ever stop studying?
I like studying and I try to improve myself all the time. That’s why I like learning foreighn languages. It’s so useful!
(3) Will we ever find life in outer space?
I would love to find life in outer space! I hope that we will do it one day! And I hope that aliens will be friendly to us!
(4) Will you ever truly learn from your mistakes?
It’s a good question. I try to learn from my mistakes, but it’s not easy sometimes.
(5) Do you think humans will ever be cloned?
Maybe in the distant future. If we don’t destroy each other by that moment!
(6) Will you ever do all the things you want to do in life?
I think that it’s impossible. There are a lot of things I can’t change even if I want it so much.
(7) Will you ever get bored of the Internet?
I am already getting bored of the Internet sometimes! So it’s important to have a rest from time to time. Being addicted to the Internet is not good!
(8) Will the world ever be at peace?
As long as we exist, no. People can’t live at peace. Unfortunately!
(9) Will you ever again have the same hair styles you had when you were younger?
When I was a kid, I had a short haircut. Now I don’t like it! I don’t think I will ever have the same hair style.
(10) Will we ever stop watching rubbish on television?
I think we will. Even now people watch television much less than 10 years ago. For example, we don’t have a TV set for many years already.